When you first receive your Purpl PRO, please charge the device using the provided USB-C Cable and any USB port or charger. We advise to charge the device to full 100%. It is good practice to let the battery fully drain down to 0% before recharging it again. Do this the first 5 times to train the battery. It will assist with the longevity of the battery's life.
- The USB Cable is located a compartment in the lid of the case
- The USB port is located under a gray cover on the bottom edge of the Purpl PRO
- While charging and powered down, The Battery LED will blink yellow every 3 seconds
- While charging and powered on, The Battery LED will blink yellow every 3 seconds and the Bluetooth LED will blink red every 3 seconds
- Your Purpl PRO reaches full charge in about 3 hours
- When the device is fully charged, the Battery LED will glow a solid green
- You can use your Purpl PRO while it's charging